Guideline to Use:
MARDA MART Online provides the content and services that are available on the website (www.mardamart.com), including the E-Commerce loyalty list program and the terms and conditions.
THE SECTION BELOW TITLED “DISPUTES” CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
You must be 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction to purchase on our Site. If you are under 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then you may not buy on our Site. If you are under 13 years old, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us, make a purchase on the Site, or register. This Site is not directed to children under 13 years old. By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE OUR SITE.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed following the People’s Republic of Bangladesh laws. You agree that the courts, tribunals, and/or quasi-judicial bodies in Dhaka, Bangladesh, shall have exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute arising within Bangladesh under this Agreement.
Our Software includes any software (including any updates or upgrades to the Software and any related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time for your use in connection with the Site (the “Software”).
You may use the Software solely to enable you to use and enjoy our services as permitted by the Terms and Conditions and any related applicable terms as available on the Site. You may not incorporate any portion of the Software into your own programs or compile any part of it in combination with your own schedule, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part. You may not use the Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing you service and terminate your right to use the Software. Your rights to use the Software will automatically terminate without your notice if you fail to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions listed here or across the Site. Additional third-party terms contained within the Site or distributed as such that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply. They will govern the use of such Software in conflict with these Terms and Conditions. All Software used in any of our services is our property and/or our affiliates or its software suppliers and protected by the laws of Bangladesh, including but not limited to any other applicable copyright laws.
PRICING, AVAILABILITY, AND ORDER PROCESSING
All prices are listed in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT), inclusive of VAT, and are listed on the Site by the seller selling the product or service. Items in your Shopping Cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price shown for the item when you first placed it in your cart. This is because identifying an item in your cart does not reserve the price offered at that time. It is also possible that an item’s price may decrease between the time you place it in your basket and the time you purchase it.
We do not offer price matching for any items sold by any seller on our Site or other websites.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the Site. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. If an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your prepayment processed. If such a cancellation occurs on your prepaid order, our policies for refund will apply. Please note that MARDA MART possesses 100% right on the refund amount. Usually, the refund amount is calculated based on the customer’s paid the price after deducting any discount and shipping fee.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from the Site, and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes as per prevailing law.
- Customers who have already been listed in MARDA MART for fraudulent activities will not be eligible to avail of any voucher and will not be eligible to participate in any campaign.
- A customer shall not operate more than one account on a single device.
- One customer will be able to purchase one 350 BDT deal and Any Gift items during the promotional period.
Security and Fraud
- When you use a voucher, you warrant to MARDA MART that you are the duly authorized recipient of the voucher and that you are using it in good faith.
- If you redeem, attempt to save, or encourage the redemption of the voucher to obtain discounts to which you are not entitled, you may be committing a civil or criminal offense
- Suppose we reasonably believe that any voucher is being used unlawfully or illegally. In that case, we may reject or cancel any voucher/order, and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. MARDA MART reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances
- Stock availability:The orders are subject to the availability of stock, And Pre-Order Must be Shipping Air Cargo Service 15-20 Working days
- Delivery Timeline:The delivery might take longer than the usual timeframe/line to be followed by MARDA MART. Delivery might be delayed due to force majeure event, which includes, but is not limited to, political unrest, political event, national/public holidays, etc.
- Cancellation:MARDA MART retains the unqualified right to cancel any order at its sole discretion before dispatch and for any reason which may include, but is not limited to, the product being mispriced, out of stock, expired, defective, malfunctioned, and containing incorrect information or description arising out of technical or typographical error or for any other reason.
- Refund Timeline:If an order is canceled, the payment against such an order shall be refunded within 10 to 15 working days, but it may take longer in exceptional cases. It is provided that the received cashback amount will be adjusted with the refund amount.